INTERESTED IN COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES?
At Core Realty Group, we are in the business of helping businesses like yours find the ideal commercial space. Whether you are starting a new business, adding or changing locations, or simply needing to expand, Core Realty Group will be a valuable partner along the way. When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Additional income – Commercial properties are also called “Income” properties. Rent the extra space in your building to other tenants for a profit.
- Retirement fund – Think appreciation! As you acquire equity, it will become an asset to you and your company.
- Fixed costs – Locking in your mortgage rate will give you a clear picture of costs per year.
- Tax deductions – Business expenses are another source of income at year end, and buying a commercial space is a large deduction.
- Autonomy – When you own your commercial property, you have control over your own improvements, without working anything through a lease manager.
The items listed above are just the beginning when considering purchasing office space. We’ll also need to dive into specifics such as: How much parking do you need? Do you need a warehouse? How tall should the ceilings be? What kind and size of conference rooms would work best? Or, do you only need one small office with a lobby? By combining salient details about your business with my expert knowledge of the local market, you’ll gain maximum benefit from your commercial real estate investment.
Please give us a call (732) 380-1530 for a consultation today.